- No access to the member loyalty card scheme without an email address and a name being supplied.
- Customers need to tick the box confirming that they agree to contact by email.
- Only one membership of the loyalty scheme per person is permitted.
- The Royal Oak Hotel reserve the right to change programme benefits and/or membership levels at any time.
- Customers must be over 18 to participate.
- Employees of the company are not eligible to participate.
- Membership is not transferable
- It is the members responsibility to update us regarding any changes to their personal details.
- The company reserves the right to refuse membership or to cancel any membership at any time.
- If we terminate your membership, all outstanding vouchers and discounts which you have accrued, will be immediately cancelled and no cash payments or other compensation will be provided.
- Loyalty cards can only be used in the Royal Oak Hotel only-namely The Grill Room, Lounge or Llugwy River Restaurant. They are not valid for use in any of our other establishments.
Your Contact and Personal Details
- If you have supplied your mobile phone number and address, these will only be used for the purpose of your transactions with us,
Quarterly Prize Draw
- Winner will receive a night’s accommodation for two in an executive double bedroom with choice of either continental or cooked breakfast in the morning.
- Any bookings are subject to availability and advance booking is required.
- Prize must be claimed within fourteen days of being notified
- Any winner who fails to claim their prize within 14 days of being notified will forfeit their prize and a new winner will be drawn at random from the membership database.
- The monthly prize draw is only open to The Royal Oak loyalty members who are aged 18 years or over, excluding employees of The Royal Oak, their relatives, their agents and anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
- By providing your membership details, you are agreeing to being automatically entered into the prize draw.
- The opening and closing dates for the competition are as follows:- April 16th 00:00AM – July 16th at 23:59PM Winner will be drawn on July 17th July. 16th 00:00AM – October 16th 23:59PM Winner will be drawn on October 17th. October 16th 00:00AM – January 16th 23:59PM Winner will be drawn on January 17th. January 16th 00:00AM – April 16th 23:59PM Winner will be drawn on April the 17th.
- There will be one winner for each prize draw who will be drawn at random from the membership database.
- Winners will be notified via email or telephone call.
- All entrants to the prize draw will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- The promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend or amend the prize draw or these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice, where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Names of winners will be made available one calendar month from the draw being made. To obtain these details, send an email to email@example.com
Stamp ’n’ Save Scheme
- When members stamp ‘n’ save boxes are full, the member loyalty card must be returned and replaced with a new one.
- Drinks are not discounted in the stamp ‘n’ save scheme. Drinks will be charged for at full price.
- The staff reserve the right to exempt any meal off menu’s if deemed necessary.
- One stamp is earned for each till transaction purchase over the price of £20.00
- To claim your stamps you must produce a valid Royal oak member loyalty card at the time of purchase.
- You cannot transfer your loyalty cards or any stamps for cash.
- The Stamp ‘n’ Save scheme cannot be claimed in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
- Only one stamp per visit. Stamp is allocated per visit, not per £20 spent.
Losing your Membership Loyalty Card
- If you lose your member loyalty card, simply inform a member of the reception team and they will issue a new card. The member will have to start the stamp ‘n’ save scheme from the beginning.
Cancelling your Membership
- If you decide that you would like to cancel your membership, please write to us at Royal Oak Hotel, Holyhead Road, Betws-y-Coed, LL24 0AY and enclose your loyalty card. We will dispose your loyalty card and remove you from our mailing list and membership database.
- To unsubscribe from our emails please follow the unsubscribe link on your most recent email from us.